Expert in Microstrategy : if you like to travel, discover new cultures and not limitate yourself to just one country, this job is made for you.
Based in Paris, you will travel around the world for various missions.
Job description and responsabilities
- Project management from the client requirements to final validation
- Project monitoring (customer needs, functional specification, project milestones, deliverables)
- Ability to build, organize and coordinate the project team according to the brief.
- Deliver high quality project according to the client needs
- Ensure project profitability and reporting to the client
- Negociate supplier’s perfomance
- Evaluate and push forward your collaborators
Skills and requirements
With a Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering, you have at least 5 years of experience in development and consulting especially on Microstrategy. You master the global stakes of BI projects. Fluent English is mandatory for this job.
To apply, please submit CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the following job reference in the subject of your email: GTMicrostrategy161217